Chiropractic was discovered in the late 1800s and is one of the few fields that is pure healthcare. Other healthcare professions focus on a problem and how to fix it. This isn't healthcare but sickness-care, which is very important in our society but there's a large gap that can be filled by chiropractic.
We understand where to go when we are sick or injured but what about when we are healthy and want to remain that way?
What if we are healthy and want to be a little healthier?
What if we feel great but want more dimension to our life?
This is where chiropractic comes in. The focus of chiropractic is simple: to allow your nervous system to function at its best and allow your body to be able to express it's natural, inborn ability to heal and to be healthy. When your body is working at its best, it is more capable of healing quickly, remaining healthy and being more adaptable to stress- meaning it's less likely to hold onto it and store it!
Many people choose chiropractic because they have heard that it will "fix" their aches and pains. While relief from aches and pains comes quickly under chiropractic care, you now know there is a much larger picture. The body was created to be healthy, chiropractic simply allows the body to function at its absolute best without any interference from stress. And the results are typically:
- Increased energy throughout the day,
- More efficient sleep throughout the night
- A stronger working immune system
- Increased performance and coordination of the body
- Mental clarity
- Greater ease & well-being
- The ability to make better, more powerful decisions in your life
- Reduced anxiety
- Increased cold resistance
- Elimination of longstanding, debilitating physical conditions
- Decreased pain - physical: muscular/headaches and emotional tension
- Shifts in creative expression, emotional vulnerability