Once I begin chiropractic care will I have to do it forever?
A common misconception is that once you start receiving chiropractic adjustments that you will have to get adjusted forever. Something to ask yourself is "Once I started eating organic food regularly did I then need to eat organic food for the rest of my life?" Chiropractic care is not something you are ever required to do but it is something that , after experiencing its impact on your life, you may want to do.
When should I get adjusted?
If you ever crave the following benefits in your life, then it would be helpful to seek chiropractic care:
- Increased energy throughout the day,
- More efficient sleep throughout the night
- A better working body
- A stronger working immune system
- Increased performance and coordination of the body
- A clear mind
- The ability to make better, more powerful decisions in your life
- Reduced anxiety
- Increased adaptability to stress
- Increased cold resistance
- Elimination of longstanding, debilitating physical conditions
- Decreased pain - physical: muscular/headaches and emotional
- Shifts in creative expression
Do you take insurance?
We work as an out-of-network provider which means if you have health insurance which covers out-of-network- providers we will provide you with a "super bill" which you send directly to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. We offer affordable rates and plans which you can learn more about when you visit our office.